- Health First! Certification
- HACCP (Codex Alimentarius) Certification
- Certified Doctor for covid-19
- Certified administrator for covid-19
- Certified personnel for covid-19
General measures for Accommodation
- Arrival and departure times are based upon government instructions regarding Covid-19. Check – in: 15:00 & Check – out: 11:00
- All common hotel areas are disinfected in regular times. Signs are placed in order to maintain safety distancing.
- Hotel’s pool operate with maximum occupancy based upon pool’s coverage, according to Covid-19 directives. The pool will be checked every four hours for chlorine levels and every eight hours for Ph levels.
- Sunbeds on pool will be disinfected after each use and placed in set distance according to directives.
- All food and beverage will be offered to guests in order to avoid use of public utensils. One-use utensils and glasses will be provided wherever possible
- We keep all food safety measures described in the Codex Alimentarius of HACCP for delivery of ingredients, food processing and servicing to the guests.
- We keep all distances for tables and chairs as instructed by the directive for Covid-19, in order to avoid overcrowding.
- All hotel rooms are properly disinfected prior to guests’ arrival as directed for Covid-19
Guest safety rules
- The check – in will be done online prior or at the arrival of the guests to the hotel’s premises, and will be certified by check of their according official papers.
- Clear signage is placed in all hotel facilities for proper distance keeping and maximum number of guests per facility.
- Antiseptic dispensers and information sheets will be posted in all public areas of the hotel.
- Proper medical kit will be available in case of Covid-19 case.
- Insulated rooms have been prepared to host suspected cases of covid-19
- The housekeeping department is always ready for extra cleaning and disinfecting for all public areas and rooms
- Personnel that contact guests have been properly trained for all Covid-19 directives and keep the health and safety measures.
- The hotel manager, and managers for each department, are always available to conversate with guests for any suggestions or comments in order to have a better and safer operation of our business